Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ice, Ice Baby

I remember on Tuesday, when I was walking outside, and I couldn't help but say to myself, "Oh, what a beautiful morning." It was 50 degrees outside, the sun was shining, it felt like the entire city had broken out into one big hoe-down, like that episode of Buffy, except with less spontaneous combustion. I remember that in my head now as I sit in my apartment, afraid to go outside because I'm fairly sure that I would instantly freeze, and fall apart into little chunks like that guy in 'Cube'. That happens you know. It's science, look it up. So as far as I can see it, me and God are in a game of chicken right now, a game which I do not plan to lose. Of course staying in my room all weekend means I'll be bored as hell, so expect frequent updates in an attempt to bring whoever has the misfortune of reading this down into my cold misery with me. I'm going to go eat some Applejacks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home