Sunday, February 12, 2006

Apocalypse Nowish

I didn't see 'The Passion of The Christ', mainly because my grandma freaked me out by telling me over and over again that it was a moving experience. This is the woman who walked out of 'Pulp Fiction', but raves about a snuff film. As long as it's a snuff film about Jesus. Anyway, apparently Mel Gibson has taken the success as an excuse to load on the crazy. And load it he has. 'Apocalypto' is... I don't know. After watching the teaser, I have no idea what its about, except I know there was a panther in it. But the best part about the teaser? Gibson decided to put himself in it. Is he in the movie? No. Does he look awesome in a beard? Yes. Not the point. Wow, those kids look really happy to be working with him. And who wouldn't?

* There wasn't really a point to this post, other than to put this picture up. But I feel like it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home