Sunday, February 04, 2007

Seriously God, Why You Gotta Be Like That?

There are moments in life when I think God enjoys being a dick - not in a malicious way, but like, if you were drinking buddies with God, and you passed out, he would totally sharpie a moustache onto your face right underneath the spot on your forehead where he wrote "I'm the guy who sucks." And as hard as you wash, you just can't get that off of your head before its time for that job meeting. "That was kind of a dick thing to do God." "Well, you should have cut yourself off man. You brought it on yourself." And he's right. Because he's all omni like that.

Anyway, this came up because someone decided that it should be -5 degrees while I partake in my yearly 'Catching Up With The Oscar Nominees To Ease The Pain Of My Lacking Social Life Routine', or 'February', to most people. And that negative five wasn't some sort of whimsical exaggeration - that's actually the temperature right now. Without the wind. And you best believe that there's wind. Because there is hella wind. I'm constantly walking around looking like I'm the middle of a seizure because I'm trying to keep my beard from freezing to my face.

And seeing as how it only looks to be getting worse (the high for tomorrow? A balmy 3 degrees!), I'll probably write more in here, since I've already done my homework for the week - and its not like I'm going to read or anything.

Oh, and also - Go Bears.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home