Tuesday, November 21, 2006

How Does It Feel?


I was beginning to think that this movie didn't actually exist. I would hear that it was coming, but there was never a date attached, there weren't even production stills till a month or two ago. But now, we have a 'Factory Girl' trailer. And, well, it seems they made it into a movie alright. Sienna really looks the part, but God I hope she can act. All I really see her do here is look cute in some quick shots and then she gets drunk and slurs. I remember when this movie was announced, there was a story where they asked Bob Dylan to clear his name, but he said no, since the story basically revolved around him trying to save Edie from the factory, and that never happened. So apparently, they've changed it, so now Edie is torn between Andy and some charming, mumbling harmonica playing type whose name is absolutley not Bob Dylan. Oh, and if you look quickly, you'll see Jimmy Fallon and Mena Suvari. Yeah, I know, I forgot about them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home