Saturday, September 30, 2006

We're The Good Guys.

So, apparently, the numbers are the core values in the equation that formulates the end of humanity. The DHARMA initiative was founded to find a way to manipulate these values, to change the destructive path of humanity. That didn't work so now they're injecting people with viruses. Or something. I really have no idea what I just wrote. This video is the culmination of the summer long webgame ABC has been running to keep fans interested in 'Lost'. I think they might have over done it though since I was obviously going to watch this Wednesday's premiere, but after watching this clip I felt so lost (it's a pun that will never ever die) and confused that I just wanted to curl into a ball and watch 'Deal Or No Deal'. That's the type of drama I can handle - it's like 'Lost', but in nice forty minute chunks. Will they or won't they make the deal? What is in their suitcase (a 'Pulp Fiction' reference? Oh those crafty writers)? Who is the banker? Can Howie Mandell reflect light off of his head in such a manner that it would create a lethal heat ray? All of that, plus, case model 14 is really hot. So honestly, who needs JJ Abrams?

1 Comments:

Blogger johndbritton said...

I want to cry now, I feel like after every episode I watch I know less and less of what is going on, but for some reason I keep coming back as if they were actually going to explain something in this show.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home