Friday, September 29, 2006

My Name, Is Cassidy!

Hey, what are you up to Tuesday night? Really? Well whatever it is you said, shut up. Because you need to be home, with your eyes firmly fixated at a television set, watching 'Veronica Mars'. Oh sure, you could watch it here right now (if you're willing to download a bunch of Microsoft software - which I'm not). But you know what, don't. Restrain yourself. Watch it on television. I know, it seems silly, antiquated, but believe it or not, they judge the success of television shows by how many people watch them when they're on television. 'Veronica Mars' is a terrific show, and if you want it to continue, you need to watch it, it's that simple, okay? I'm tired of everyone complaining, "'Arrested Development' was such a great show, why would they cancel it?" Because you didn't watch it. There. That's it. So watch 'Veronica Mars', do yourself a favor and tune in an hour earlier and watch 'Gilmore Girls' too. Or else you'll make the baby Jesus cry.

(If you didn't watch the episode and you're still looking for a Veronica fix, check out the new, moodier title sequence. I like the visuals, but the remix is so mopey. The guitar 'wah-wah's are so limp, they barely warrant my trademark and always hilarious shooting hand movements that I make at the beginning of every show. I say barely because, you better believe I'm still going to do them. And it's going to be sweet. Also, Mac and Lamb are regulars now, to which I say, hurray.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home